June 3, 2019 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
GreenSoft is seeking a Software Support Specialist to join our team
We're hiring! Join our team as a Software Support Specialist
GreenSoft is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Software Support Specialist.
GreenSoft Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of environmental compliance data management services and software for the global electronics industry. For over 15 years we’ve been helping manufacturers around the globe manage their compliance data for chemical regulations and directives.
We offer a flexible work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits. We are seeking self-motivated, talented individuals to join our diverse and driven team.
GreenSoft is headquartered in Pasadena, California. We also maintain offices in China, the EU, Taiwan, Israel, Japan and in other states in the U.S. The position of Software Support Specialist is a work-from-home position open to candidates located anywhere in the world. Candidates must be fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Download the job description for more information and instructions on how to apply. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Randy Flinders shares his environmental compliance regulatory predictions for 2020
We’re hiring! Join our team as a Software Support Specialist
GreenSoft Technology has been named a 2019 Environmental Leader Product of the Year award winner
GreenSoft Technology Named One of the Top 20 Most Promising Compliance Technology Solution Providers by CIOReview
See how GreenSoft helps with EU REACH, EU RoHS, Conflict Minerals, CA Prop 65 and other regulation compliance