GreenData Manager® (GDM) Software
Award-winning compliance software on your company's own network
On-premise editions of GreenData Manager (GDM) software provide the power that manufacturers need to analyze complex chemical data on their parts and generate regulation-specific reports, while keeping your BOMs and parts lists securely stored behind your company's own firewall.
Manage compliance data collection, centrally store compliance documents, perform compliance validation and analysis, and generate company-level, BOM-level, or product-level reports.
25 Built-in Regulations
Easily check your products against industry standard regulations. Plus, users can create your own custom rules.
GDM software is automatically updated when regulations change, so you'll always be able to check your products against the most updated version of environmental regulations, and can generate updated compliance reports with the click of a button.
Scalable solution for companies of every size
On-Premise GreenData Manager (GDM) software comes in three editions to suit every company's needs:
• GreenData Manager Desktop Edition (GDM-DE): Installed on a single-desktop behind your company's own firewall.
• GreenData Manager Workgroup Edition (GDM-WE): Accessible by multiple users in the same network.
• GreenData Manager Browser Edition (GDM-BE): Installed directly on your company server, accessible to users in multiple locations via the internet.
Looking for a cloud-based solution? Check out Hosted GreenData Manager.
Get a free Risk Analysis/BOM Scrub
Contact us today to learn more and schedule a demo, and we'll provide you with a FREE Risk Analysis/BOM Scrub!
GreenData Manager (GDM) Software Benefits:
• Central storage location for all your component and BOM substance data, compliance data and documents, compliance reports, and regulation requirements.
• Fast implementation and user-friendly interface.
• Easy integration into your existing PLM or ERP system and workflow.
• Ability to generate compliance statements that can be customized with your corporate branding to send to customers.
• GreenSoft Technology is ISO 9001:2015 certified for data quality and ISO 27001 certified for data security.
Combine GDM software with GreenSoft data collection for a total solution package
The key to compliance with environmental regulations and directives is reliable, accurate data on your products and components.
GreenSoft Technology's Data Services allows you to always be sure that your parts data is up-to-date, accurate, and complete.