November 16, 2021 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Watch on Demand: California Proposition 65 Webinar
Access & View New California Prop 65 Webinar Today!
On November 9, GreenSoft Technology and RegTox Solutions hosted an educational webinar on California Proposition 65.
Ask the Experts: California Proposition 65 is now available to view on-demand in our Webinar Archive.
Learn the background of the regulation and how to conduct a compliance analysis on your products. Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Warning label requirements
- Details on the impact of proposed short-form warning label changes
- What data needs to be collected from your supply chain to comply with the requirements?
- When is review by at toxicologist required?
- Enforcement and penalties – How to avoid multimillion-dollar CA Prop 65 enforcement action settlements
Plus, hear the answers to attendees’ questions provided by webinar hosts and regulatory experts Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist for GreenSoft Technology, and Tom Jonaitis, Founder of RegTox Solutions.
Access the webinar recording in our Webinar Archive.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar