June 11, 2018 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
New Version CMRT 5.11 for Conflict Minerals Reporting Released
Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) Version 5.11 Released
In April, the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) released an updated Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) version: CMRT 5.11.
Major changes to CMRT 5.11 include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Update to ISO country, state and province lists
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
- Name changes to reflect the organization's rebrand
CMRT forms are updated and released twice per year by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) organization, formerly known as the Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative (CFSI).The next CMRT version is anticipated to be released in November 2018. The last prior update was version 5.10 in December 2017.
CMRT 5.11 can be downloaded from the RMI website here.
Get Help With Your CMRT Collection and Conflict Minerals Compliance
For customers using GreenSoft’s Conflict Minerals data services to perform Reasonable Country of Origin Inquiry (RCOI), our data services team will use CMRT 5.11 for data collection going forward.
For customers using our GreenData Manager software Conflict Minerals Module, our software development team has prepared the software for the use of CMRT 5.11 as part of our most recent software update.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!
CMRT 6.01 and CRT 2.11 Available for Download
Join us at the RMI conference on October 21-22 for Conflict Minerals