California Proposition 65
June 13, 2018 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
New Substance Added to CA Prop 65 Chemical List
TRIM® VX Added to List of Chemicals Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer
The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) has added a new substance to the list of chemicals known to be harmful under The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, known as CA Prop 65.
TRIM® VX, a soluble oil coolant designed for heavy-duty machine operations, has been added to the list of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer under CA Prop 65. The addition is effective May 25, 2018.
The OEHHA news release on this addition is available to read online, and the list of all chemicals regulated under CA Prop 65 can be downloaded here.
GreenSoft provides data services for CA Prop 65 and our GreenData Manager software includes CA Prop 65 as one of the regulations built into the software. Contact us to learn more about how we can help your company comply with CA Prop 65.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Three new chemicals added to the Proposition 65 regulated substances list
Private CA Prop 65 enforcers increasingly targeting PFAS for enforcement actions
Rulemaking timeframe lapses for CA Prop 65 proposed changes to warning labels; new proposal process to begin soon
New Substances Added to California Prop 65 List
California Proposition 65 Short-Form Warning Label Proposal Sees Additional Changes