December 23, 2014 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Detailed White Paper on the New RoHS-2/CE Mark Requirements
December 23, 2014｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
We have published a new White Paper reviewing the technical document requirements for EU RoHS-2, which is now necessary to obtain a CE mark.
EU RoHS-2 Technical Documents for CE Mark also offers recommendations about the qualifications of compliance documents to prepare the technical documents for RoHS-2 based on our experience in collecting various RoHS compliance documents from suppliers.
The key to managing the technical documents for RoHS-2 is in the supplier declaration and/or contract agreement. GreenSoft provides different categories and subcategories to help classify the level of strength for each type of declaration.
In GreenSoft's experience, to compile the technical documentation to demonstrate compliance with substance restrictions (RoHS 2) to affix the CE Mark, you would need to have a combination of the supplier declaration such as the CoC document/PoC document, and the material composition declaration data/lab test report.
Access the full white paper from our White Paper Library.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Download the Free White Paper on Environmental Compliance Data Services Technical Documentation
Learn how GreenSoft’s SCIP Database Solution can help you meet the January 2021 deadline
White Papers from the IPC Association on Regulations in China, Japan and South Korea
Get our new white paper comparing compliance service providers versus contract manufacturers
White Papers on Restricted Substances in Electronics Products & Conflict Minerals Reporting Published
GreenSoft Publishes Two White Papers on Environmental Compliance for Electronic Products