January 5, 2021 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
SCIP Database Submissions Due Now
Submissions to the SCIP Database Are Now Due
The January 5 deadline for submitting dossiers to the EU SCIP Database has arrived. Affected companies are now expected to prepare and submit SCIP dossiers on any of their products containing reportable Substances of Very High Concern (SVHCs).
The data required for dossier submissions is significantly higher than previous EU REACH Article 33 requirements, and includes:
- Which parts/articles in your products contain reportable SVHCs
- Detailed article, substance and material information
- Article and material classifications
- Details on the location of articles within the product being placed on the market
EU producers/assemblers, EU importers, and EU distributors of articles and other parts in the supply chain placing articles on the EU market are all required to comply with the SCIP Database submission requirements. But even companies that are not directly required to comply will often be requested by their customers to provide the necessary data for them to submit product information to the SCIP Database.
GreenSoft provides a SCIP Database solution
GreenSoft has a solution for companies struggling to meet their SCIP Database obligations.
As part of our SCIP Database solution, we will collect data on reportable SVHCs from your suppliers, including article and material classifications, and all other information needed for mandatory SCIP Database requirements. We then validate that data for accuracy, and convert it into SCIP dossier format for submissions to the SCIP Database.
Contact us to learn more about our SCIP Database solution.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Affected companies in the EEA must now submit reportable SVHCs to the SCIP Database
ECHA implements public-facing SCIP database search capabilities
Access the SCIP Database FAQs Today!
New SCIP Database Webinar Added
Free, Educational SCIP Database Webinar Signups Happening Now!