January 13, 2021 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Learn About SCIP Database Requirements
What You Need To Know About The SCIP Database Submission Process
The deadline for submitting dossiers to the EU SCIP Database has arrived. Affected companies are now expected to prepare and submit SCIP dossiers on any of their products containing reportable Substances of Very High Concern (SVHCs) as of January 5, 2021.
The data requirements for dossier submissions are different and more complicated than previous EU REACH Article 33 requirements. SCIP dossier submissions must include information on the location of articles within the product containing reportable SVHCs; detailed article, substances and material information; and article and material classifications.
To help you get prepared, we’ve created a SCIP Database playlist with educational videos on the following topics:
- Which companies are affected by the SCIP Database
- Which products require SCIP dossier submissions
- What data needs to be included in SCIP dossiers
- How to collect and process data for submissions
- How to process articles for submissions
Additionally, the playlist contains videos demoing our SCIP Database solutions, including:
View the videos by clicking the links above, or view the full playlist on YouTube.
GreenSoft provides a SCIP Database solution
GreenSoft has a solution for companies required to make SCIP Database submissions.
As part of our SCIP Database solution, we will collect data on reportable SVHCs from your suppliers, including article and material classifications, and all other information needed for mandatory SCIP Database requirements. We then validate that data for accuracy, and convert it into SCIP dossier format for direct submissions to the SCIP Database.
Contact us to learn more about our SCIP Database solution.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Affected companies in the EEA must now submit reportable SVHCs to the SCIP Database
ECHA implements public-facing SCIP database search capabilities
Access the SCIP Database FAQs Today!
New SCIP Database Webinar Added
Free, Educational SCIP Database Webinar Signups Happening Now!