March 18, 2022 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Regulatory Update for Electronics Producers 2022 Webinar
Get the latest updates on critical regulations for manufacturers
Multiple changes are in the works for regulations affecting electronics producers.
During this educational webinar, host Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist for GreenSoft Technology, will give you all the latest updates including:
- California Proposition 65: Proposed short-form warning label changes
- EU RoHS: Exemption renewal updates for common exemptions such as 6c, 7a, 7c1
- PFAS: A summary of global activity concerning PFAS “forever chemicals"
- TSCA: The latest status of the US EPA’s Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) PBT restrictions
- And other regulatory updates
Plus, you’ll get a chance to ask Randy your questions during a live Q&A session.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the regulatory updates coming in 2022. Register now to save your spot!
Tuesday, May 10
Two session times available:
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar