April 27, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Register Now for a Global Regulatory Roundtable!
April 27, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
We're teaming up with VDE Americas, Northwest EMC, and the U.S. Department of Commerce for an educational roundtable on the state of global regulations for electronics manufacturers: Regulatory Compliance Strategies & Solutions for Wireless Enabled Products Sold Globally.
It's not too late to register for these FREE all-day in-person educational events!
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
9:00am - 3:00pm
Embassy Suites Hillsboro
Thursday, April 30, 2015
9:00am - 3:00pm
Redmond Marriott Town Center
These roundtables promise to offer attendees stimulating and revealing insights into the regulatory "value chain" and provide real world facts and insights into the current regulatory compliance landscape for wireless enabled products sold globally.
A powerhouse lineup of industry expert panelists from VDE America’s Global Regulatory Compliance Strategies & Solutions group, Northwest EMC Radio Testing division, GreenSoft Technologies Data Collection team, and the U.S. Department of Commerce will share their extensive knowledge and provide insider information on how to develop and execute sound regulatory strategies that result in:
- Predictable development cycles
- Compliance to all relevant requirements
- On plan product releases
If you are a product manager, developer, or regulatory engineer responsible for the development and deployment of wireless enabled products this is a must attend event! Space is limited, so register today!
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
Get the latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals