May 1, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
CFSI Releases Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) Version 4.0
May 01, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
CFSI developed and maintains the CMRT forms to facilitate the transfer of information through the supply chain regarding mineral country of origin and smelters and refiners being utilized, and provides the CMRT forms to the industry for free.
A press release from CFSI about the CMRT 4.0 release states: "A key update reflected in the CMRT 4.0 is the amendment of the question and answer language in the Declaration to conform to changes adopted by the IPC-1755 Conflict Minerals Data Exchange standard in March 2015.
"In addition, the Smelter Reference List now displays commonly used alternate names for smelters, as well as their city, province and country. These changes will assist CMRT users with confirming the identity of the smelters they are reporting."
The new CMRT 4.0 is available now for download on the CFSI website.
For GreenSoft Customers
Our data collection team is preparing to start using CMRT 4.0 when performing RCOIs on behalf of our customers as part of our Conflict Minerals Data Services.
And our software development team is already working on updating GreenData Manager software to accept the import and export of CMRT 4.0 forms, and the changes will beimplemented soon.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!
CMRT 6.01 and CRT 2.11 Available for Download
Join us at the RMI conference on October 21-22 for Conflict Minerals