April 30, 2019 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
New Version CMRT 5.12 for Conflict Minerals Reporting Released
Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) Version 5.12 Released by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI)
The Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) organization has released an updated Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) version: CMRT 5.12.
CMRT forms are updated and released once or twice per year by the RMI organization. The last CMRT update was version 5.11 in April 2018, and RMI anticipates the next version will be released in Spring 2020.
The new CMRT 5.12 can be downloaded from the RMI website here.
Major changes to CMRT 5.12 include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Update to ISO country, state and province lists
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
Get Help With Your CMRT Collection and Conflict Minerals Compliance
GreenSoft manages your conflict minerals compliance for you as part of our Conflict Minerals data services. We provide CMRT gathering, validation and review for your Reasonable Country of Origin Inquiries (RCOIs), and also offer Smelter or Refiner (SOR) Validation. The Conflict Minerals Module in GreenData Manager software generates Conflict Minerals reports quickly and easily.
For customers using GreenSoft’s Conflict Minerals data services, our data services team will prepare to start using CMRT 5.12 for data collection going forward.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!
CMRT 6.01 and CRT 2.11 Available for Download
Join us at the RMI conference on October 21-22 for Conflict Minerals