September 24, 2021 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Material Declaration and Supplier Declaration of Conformity Collection
New data service: MD and SDoC collection
GreenSoft Technology now offers Material Declaration (MD) and Supplier Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) collection for companies selling their products to maritime customers.
Per the EU Ship Recycling Regulation (EU SRR), ship owners and operators in the EU with ships of 500 gross tonnage (GT) or over are required to carry an Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) onboard when calling at any EU Member State port or anchorage as of December 31, 2020.
When you sell products to ship owners and operators, they may request MD and SDoC forms from you in order to fulfill their IHM requirements, as well as meet future Hong Kong Convention (HKC) for the Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships requirements. GreenSoft Technology can help you generate these forms.
We’ll contact your suppliers as many times as it takes to obtain substance and compliance data, including Full Material Declaration (FMD) data when available. Then we’ll validate the collected data and generate MD and SDoC forms for your products per the International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution MEPC 269(68) guidelines.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library