June 14, 2019 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Join us in Boston for the Chemicals Management for Electronics and Electricals Conference
Get the latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals
GreenSoft will be heading to Boston in September to exhibit and present at the Chemicals Management for Electronics and Electricals Conference hosted by Chemical Watch.
The two-day conference will provide the latest information and advice on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals, including updates and developments from Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
Topics covered include the EU REACH Candidate List database, the RoHS regulation in the Middle East, California Proposition 65 updates, and supply chain issues for manufacturers of complex components.
Presentations will be led by industry experts, including Randy Flinders, Senior Manager of Product Support for GreenSoft Technology, who will be presenting on EU REACH SVHC article analysis of electronic components.
Randy's presentation will provide the following information:
- Background on 'Once an article, always an article' position
- Position of the ECJ and ECHA
- Determining the articles and complex objects within simple electronic components
- How data exchange standards are adapting to support this level of data communication
Register for the conference online. We look forward to seeing you there!
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Private CA Prop 65 enforcers increasingly targeting PFAS for enforcement actions
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
8 products removed from European market due to EU RoHS violations
European Commission expected to announce inclusion of 2 new substances to EU RoHS Directive by end of 2022
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive