February 21, 2019 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Join us at the annual ITI & IPC Conference in June!
ITI & IPC Conference on Emerging & Critical Environmental Product Requirements
We'll be visiting Boston, Chicago and Silicon Valley in June to talk about compliance solutions for regulations like EU REACH, EU RoHS, Conflict Minerals, CA Prop 65, EU MDR and many more.
Hosted by the IPC Association and the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI), this annual conference brings together industry experts to provide compliance professionals with the tools and information they need to comply with legal, regulatory, and customer requirements.
We'll be exhibiting our Data Services and GreenData Manager software solutions at the event. Join us at the events to learn more! We'll be in Boston, MA on June 3rd; Chicago, IL on June 5th; and San Jose, CA on June 7th.
Learn more or register to attend online, or visit our Events page to see our full event schedule.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Premier event for EHS professionals and semiconductor manufacturers
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive