September 1, 2020 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Learn About SCIP, IMDS and REC019 at the AIAG Virtual Conference
GreenSoft Technology Is Exhibiting at AIAG's IMDS & Product Compliance Conference
On October 13th and 14th GreenSoft Technology will be exhibiting virtually at the 2020 IMDS & Product Chemical Compliance Conference by AIAG.
The Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) is a not-for-profit organization for leading global manufacturers, parts suppliers, and service providers in the automotive supply chain.
This year’s conference theme, “Beyond ELV & REACH: How SCiP & REC019 are changing the face of IMDS reporting,” will focus on what you need to know to meet upcoming and ever-changing requirements.
The conference will include presentations on SCIP & REC019 requirements/challenges, Responsible Sourcing, ELV in Asian Pacific & Europe, VIAQ, Nanomaterials and IMDS updates. Attendees will get to participate remotely in a unique virtual format that includes presentations and an exhibition hall.
GreenSoft Technology will be participating in the exhibition hall to talk about our SCIP Database and IMDS solutions. You’ll get a chance to chat live with our sales and technical representatives, learn about our comprehensive solutions, and ask your technical questions.
Learn more and register to attend online.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
GreenSoft Technology Is Exhibiting at AIAG’s IMDS & Product Compliance Conference
GreenSoft Technology Introduces the Component Disclosure Module
A Comprehensive Solution to help Component Manufacturers manage their Material Databases