June 14, 2012 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Changes to China RoHS
China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has released a draft of its RoHS rules, Measures for Administration of the Pollution Control of Electronic and Electrical Products.
The revision means that many home appliances and toys will now fall under scope. The revision also adds new rules for testing and requirements for labeling.
The comment period closes July 10.
You can get a translation of the proposed changes through Design Chain Associates: http://www.chinarohs.com/
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
April 5, 2022
Addition of 4 Phthalates to China RoHS-2 likely coming in July 2022
October 05, 2017
12 Product Categories To Be Covered by China RoHS-2
November 10, 2016
Digital Marking Requirements for Hazardous Substances
March 09, 2016 ｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
May 29, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.