February 3, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
American Institute of CPAs publishes FAQ on Conflict Minerals reporting
February 03, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), the world's largest professional accounting association with over 400,000 members in 145 countries, published a new FAQ this week on conflict minerals reporting.
The detailed FAQ comes from AICPA's Financial Reporting Center, and explains the responsibilities and requirements for conflict minerals reporting from an accounting point of view.
As most of our readers know, environmental compliance requirements can seep their way into almost every department in a manufacturer's organization, so seeing the world's largest accounting association take note of conflict minerals legislation comes as no surprise. The FAQ will be a helpful tool for manufacturers whose accounting departments have an interest in ensuring environmental compliance.
The FAQ is divided into five small downloadable PDF documents. The first document is an overview and the next four documents contain the 13 frequently asked questions - divided into a few questions per document.
Click the following links to download each PDF file:
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
May 17, 2022
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
September 24, 2020
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!
May 22, 2020
CMRT 6.01 and CRT 2.11 Available for Download
September 24, 2019
Join us at the RMI conference on October 21-22 for Conflict Minerals
April 30, 2019
Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) Version 5.12 Released by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI)