GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
June 2, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Welcome to the new greensofttech.com!
GreenSoft Technology, Inc. has a new website and we're excited to share it with you! Check it out at www.greensofttech.com.
The new site features in-depth resources on environmental compliance including:
Our Compliance Blog has also moved to its new home on the new website. Be sure to subscribe to receive our new blog posts in your email inbox.
We also launched our corporate Twitter account last month, and redesigned our corporate LinkedIn account as well. Follow us and join the conversation about RoHS-2, REACH SVHC, Conflict Minerals and global compliance regulations!
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Randy Flinders shares his environmental compliance regulatory predictions for 2020
We’re hiring! Join our team as a Software Support Specialist
GreenSoft Technology has been named a 2019 Environmental Leader Product of the Year award winner
GreenSoft Technology Named One of the Top 20 Most Promising Compliance Technology Solution Providers by CIOReview
See how GreenSoft helps with EU REACH, EU RoHS, Conflict Minerals, CA Prop 65 and other regulation compliance