March 30, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
View On-Demand: How Design for Environment Can Benefit Your Business
Leading OEMs are innovating in order to reduce environmental impact. Why?
As product- and region-specific environmental legislation like Conflict Minerals, REACH SVHC, and RoHS-2 continue to emerge and change, OEMs must position themselves to gain market share and minimize risk.
Creation Technologies, Technology Forecasters, and GreenSoft Technology teamed up in March 2015 to provide an end-to-end view of sustainability that helps you improve your bottom line, and design electronic products to withstand the test of time and comply with continually changing regulations.
View the DfE webinar in our Webinar Archive.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
Watch on-demand: The Essential Guide to Full Material Declaration (FMD) webinar
Watch now in our Webinar Archive to get the latest updates on critical regulations for manufacturers
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers