March 30, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
View On-Demand: How Design for Environment Can Benefit Your Business
Leading OEMs are innovating in order to reduce environmental impact. Why?
As product- and region-specific environmental legislation like Conflict Minerals, REACH SVHC, and RoHS-2 continue to emerge and change, OEMs must position themselves to gain market share and minimize risk.
Creation Technologies, Technology Forecasters, and GreenSoft Technology teamed up in March 2015 to provide an end-to-end view of sustainability that helps you improve your bottom line, and design electronic products to withstand the test of time and comply with continually changing regulations.
The presentation is now archived and available to watch anytime! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the webinar resources webpage.
View the DfE webinar in our Webinar Archive.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar