October 29, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Join Us for a Regulatory Roundtable with VDE Americas
October 29, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
If you are a product manager, developer, or regulatory engineer responsible for the development and global deployment of wireless enabled products you will benefit from this informative roundtable session.
An expert panel of industry insiders from VDE Americas and GreenSoft Technology, Inc. will share their knowledge and provide insider information on everything you need to know to build and/or properly manager your product's global regulatory strategy.
You will learn how to significantly reduce your regulatory compliance burden, identify ways to minimize your product's development time, and maximize it's time to market.
Regulatory Compliance Strategies & Solutions for Wireless Enabled Products Entering the Global Marketplace
November 11, 2015
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Durham, NC
Space is limited for this complimentary event. Reserve your seat today!
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
August 4, 2022
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
April 13, 2022
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
March 31, 2022
Get the latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals
September 7, 2021
Join GreenSoft Technology at the Global Electronics Summit in September!
July 13, 2021
Regulatory Updates Made to US TSCA, MDR, RoHS Exemptions, and California Prop 65.