October 2, 2018 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Register Now for EU Medical Devices Regulation Webinar
Get prepared for the new European Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR) coming in 2020
On Wednesday, November 14 we'll be hosting a webinar about one of the most popular compliance topics in the industry: the new medical devices regulation coming out of the European Union.
Compliance with the EU MDR becomes mandatory for medical device producers in May 2020. The regulation changes how medical devices are defined, how devices are classified for risk, and creates a new labeling system. The regulation also includes certain substance content requirements.
GreenSoft's Senior Manager of Product Support, Randy Flinders, will be hosting a free educational webinar to teach you everything you need to know to ensure your company will be ready when EU MDR comes into effect.
Learn your responsibilities and requirements as a medical device product or parts manufacturer, and make sure your company is complying with updated version of the regulation (formerly EU Medical Device Directive).
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today! Register Now.
Plus, learn more about GreenSoft's EU MDR data services online.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
Watch on-demand: The Essential Guide to Full Material Declaration (FMD) webinar
Watch now in our Webinar Archive to get the latest updates on critical regulations for manufacturers
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers