April 1, 2016 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
New Compliance Roundtables Added in Portland, Seattle, and California
It's time for another round of educational roundtables with VDE Americas! We're partnering up with VDE Americas again this year to bring you a round of global compliance seminars this spring.
Titled “Regulatory Compliance Solutions and Updates for Wireless Enabled Products Entering the Global Marketplace," these roundtables are tailored for manufacturers with global distribution.
You and your company have spent a lot of time innovating, creating and planning for global distribution of these sought after products. But all your efforts may not yield the desired results if you don’t adhere to various mandatory regulatory certifications.
VDE has brought in the experts to tell you all you need to know about complying with various global environmental regulations to ensure your products are ready for every marketplace.
GreenSoft's own Randy Flinders, Senior Manager of Product Support, will be presenting his portion of the roundtable, "Environmental Compliance: What it means to your Product Compliance and Market Access Strategy," which will include vital info on:
- Environmental Requirements Update
- Product Environmental Requirements for CE Marking
- Best Practices for Environmental Compliance Management
The Spring Roundtables schedule kicks off on the West Coast and finishes on the East Coast:
- April 26, 2016 – Portland, OR - Register Now
- April 27, 2016 – Seattle, WA - Register Now
- May 03, 2016 – Santa Clara, CA - Register Now
- May 04, 2016 – Anaheim, CA - Register Now
- May 17, 2016 - Boston, MA - registration coming soon
- May 19, 2016 - Rochester, NY - registration coming soon
Registration is now open for the West Coast half of these informative events, but space is limited. Reserve your seat today.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
August 4, 2022
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
April 13, 2022
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
March 31, 2022
Get the latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals
September 7, 2021
Join GreenSoft Technology at the Global Electronics Summit in September!
July 13, 2021
Regulatory Updates Made to US TSCA, MDR, RoHS Exemptions, and California Prop 65.