September 26, 2019 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Learn about EU RoHS and EU REACH in Finland
GreenSoft to present on EU RoHS and EU REACH at the Teknologia 19
We're heading to Helsinki this November to participate in the Teknologia 19 expo with RoHS Management Oy, our partner in Europe.
Teknologia 19 is a meeting point for industry professionals where innovations and new products can be seen at one time under the same roof. The last Teknologia expo in 2017 had over 14,000 visitors, making Teknologia the largest electronics event in Nordic Countries.
In addition to hands-on exhibitions, the event will also feature seminars, presentations and meetings. Randy Flinders, Senior Manager of Product Support for GreenSoft Technology, and Juhana Jaatinen, CEO of RoHS Management Oy, will both be presenting seminars on EU RoHS and EU REACH.
Don't miss this great European event! Register to attend or learn more online.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
A new tool to connect Windchill PLM with GreenData Manager (GDM) software for streamlined data management
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Premier event for EHS professionals and semiconductor manufacturers
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains