October 9, 2019 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Full Q&A with Randy Flinders on the future of environmental compliance
How to Anticipate and Prepare for the fast-moving regulatory landscape.
GreenSoft's Senior Manager of Product Support, Randy Flinders, recently shared his thoughts on a range of issues with Chemical Watch.
Randy's interview covered subjects such as the biggest challenges facing the electronics sector, and the evolution of RoHS-like regulations around the world.
Learn what to anticipate and how to prepare for the future of the environmental compliance regulatory landscape, and how you can keep on top of the changes and ensure compliance.
Read the full Q&A interview online.
Randy regularly hosts educational webinars for GreenSoft which often include live Q&A sessions where you can ask Randy your own specific questions, so be sure to check our event schedule or subscribe to our blog to be alerted when the next webinar is scheduled.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
New PFAS regulation mandates reporting requirements for all affected companies selling products in the state of Maine
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Premier event for EHS professionals and semiconductor manufacturers
5 products forced to be removed from European market due to EU RoHS violations
EU RoHS Annex III amended to include new exemption