August 27, 2021 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Introduction to UK RoHS Webinar
Register now to save your spot
The UK’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulation becomes mandatory in January 2022.
Learn everything you need to know about the UK’s recently amended RoHS Regulations in this free, educational webinar.
Tailored specifically for electronics manufacturers, this webinar will provide detailed information on UK RoHS, including:
• The UKCA mark – UK’s version of the EU’s CE Mark
• Implementation deadlines
• Scope and product categories
• Restricted substances and thresholds
• Exemptions – what are the differences between EU RoHS and UK RoHS?
• Drafting your UKCA Declaration of Conformity
Don’t miss out on your chance to learn about this regulation. Register now to save your spot!
Thursday, September 30
Two session times available:
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
Watch on-demand: The Essential Guide to Full Material Declaration (FMD) webinar
Watch now in our Webinar Archive to get the latest updates on critical regulations for manufacturers