May 23, 2014 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Intel Submits SEC Filings for Conflict Minerals
May 23, 2014｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Intel, who has been a leader in Conflict Minerals compliance, filed a Form SD and Conflict Minerals Report on 5/22/14. In their 7-page CMR, Intel included smelter list and countries of origin. Because Intel determined some parts to be DRC Conflict Free, it also included an Independent Private Sector Audit. Here is the link to the filing.
Among all the submitted filings, Intel's is by far the most comprehensive. intel was also among the first to publicly declare DRC Conflict Free microprocessors (at the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2014).
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!
CMRT 6.01 and CRT 2.11 Available for Download
Join us at the RMI conference on October 21-22 for Conflict Minerals