September 21, 2020 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Learn About SCIP at the European TBM Group Virtual Conference
GreenSoft Technology Is Virtually Exhibiting Our SCIP Database Services
Through virtual face-to-face networking, in-house case studies, cross industry experiences, round table discussions, panels, and workshops, conference attendees will learn how to manage the challenges of the SCIP Database and how to efficiently meet the 2021 deadline.
Conference topics include:
- In-Depth overview of the substance compliance landscape for 2021
- Creating a roadmap for a workable SCIP Database solution
- Industry specific challenges on acquiring the information necessary for SCIP Database submissions
- SCIP Database mandatory field challenges
- Supply chain & sourcing strategies for industries with complex products
- Supply chain due diligence for heavily regulated industries
- Efficient interdepartmental communication & coordination
- Investing in IT infrastructure to avoid manual workload
The TBM Group conference utilizes a unique end-user driven format to allow cross-industry exchanges between attendees, speakers and exhibitors. The conference brings together industry leaders from across the EU to exchange information and share their challenges in meeting the SCIP Database January 2021 deadline.
We’ll be presenting a seminar alongside RoHS Management to present our SCIP Database solution, as well as provide updates and information on EU RoHS, California Proposition 65, Conflict Minerals, Swedish building market disclosures, Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) for marine and offshore markets, and other regulatory news.
Learn more and register to attend online.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
August 4, 2022
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
April 13, 2022
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
March 31, 2022
Get the latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals
September 7, 2021
Join GreenSoft Technology at the Global Electronics Summit in September!
July 13, 2021
Regulatory Updates Made to US TSCA, MDR, RoHS Exemptions, and California Prop 65.