April 7, 2017 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
GreenSoft Hosting a REACH Webinar in May
Join us for this new webinar event and become your company's REACH expert
On Wednesday, May 24, GreenSoft will be hosting a webinar focused on compliance with the EU REACH regulation.
Hosted by Randy Flinders, Senior Manager of Product Support, this webinar will teach you about your obligations as a manufacturer under the REACH SVHC List, Annex-14 and Annex-17.
Randy will discuss the average time and cost for internal compliance programs versus using a partner for implementation, and will present information on how to improve your data quality and return rate.
With the ever changing environmental regulations and new substances continually being added to the restricted substances list under REACH, compliance is more confusing than ever for manufacturers. So sign up for this informational webinar and become your company's expert on the REACH regulation. Space is limited; reserve your seat today!
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar