August 4, 2022 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts Webinar
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
Get ready for an exciting new opportunity to ask industry experts your questions on environmental regulations!
GreenSoft Technology has teamed up with professionals from across the electronics and regulation industries, including manufacturers, test laboratories, consultants, and solution providers, to share their knowledge and expertise with you.
Bring your questions to the Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar on Thursday, September 15 to gain valuable insight on regulations affecting electronics manufacturers, including EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP Database, U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), California Proposition 65, Conflict Minerals and more.
The webinar’s expert panel includes:
- Geoffrey Bock, Business Development & Sales, TUV Rheinland of North America, Inc.
- Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist, GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
- Mark Frimann, Product Compliance Manager, Wolfspeed
- Michael Kirschner, President, Design Chain Associates, LLC
Register now to save your spot!
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.
Thursday, September 15
11:00am Pacific Time (US and Canada)/2:00pm Eastern Time (US and Canada)/20:00 Central European Summer Time
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
New PFAS regulation mandates reporting requirements for all affected companies selling products in the state of Maine
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Premier event for EHS professionals and semiconductor manufacturers
5 products forced to be removed from European market due to EU RoHS violations
EU RoHS Annex III amended to include new exemption