August 1, 2013 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
EICC-GeSI 2.03a Just Released
August 01, 2013｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
EICC and GeSI announced a new version of the conflict minerals reporting template, Revision 2.03a, with a release date of July 25th, 2013.
The primary change between 2.02 and 2.03 are updates to the smelter list, including 4 standard smelter name changes, 8 known alias changes, 2 smelters deleted, and 15 smelters added. There have also been other minor changes.
Contact GreenSoft for a full list of changes to the form.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!
CMRT 6.01 and CRT 2.11 Available for Download
Join us at the RMI conference on October 21-22 for Conflict Minerals