April 1, 2013 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
EC Launches Conflict Minerals Public Consultation
April 01, 2013｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
On March 27, 2013 the European Commission launched a public consultation on conflict minerals. The aim of the consultation is get interested parties’ views on a potential EU initiative for responsible sourcing of minerals coming from conflict zones and high-risk areas – for example, war zones, post-war zones, and areas vulnerable to political instability or civil unrest.
The consultation is open until June 26, 2013 and will be managed by the Commission's Directorate-General for Trade.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
January 15, 2021
New CAHRAs List of High-Risk Smelters Applied for EU Conflict Minerals Services
June 05, 2017
Conflict Minerals Regulation to Take Effect July 8, 2017
November 23, 2016
Legislation Text Finalized for EU Conflict Minerals
September 24, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
August 05, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.