March 29, 2013 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Canadian Version of Conflict Minerals Legislation?
March 29, 2013｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
The New Democratic Party (NDP) in Canada is about to reintroduce legislation, modeled on the US Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, to ensure Canadian companies are not using conflict minerals in their supply chain. Go here for the story.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
September 24, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
August 05, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
June 11, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
September 26, 2014｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
September 25, 2014｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.