June 17, 2020 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Chemicals Management for Electronics Europe Virtual Conference
Join us online and learn about EU REACH at this Chemical Watch virtual event
The annual Chemicals Management for Electronics Europe is going virtual this year!
Join us online on July 7-8th to learn the latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals.
Day one focuses on developments from Europe, including the updates on RoHS, circular economy initiatives and industry perspectives on eco-design and product sustainability.
Day two starts with a focus on international developments including California Proposition 65 and regulations in Asia, followed by article analysis of electronic components for EU REACH presented by Randy Flinders, GreenSoft’s Compliance Specialist.
Randy will provide information on the definition of an article under EU REACH and provide an example article analysis. Learn as Randy breaks down an example IC and calculates based on Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to find out if there is a reportable Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) present in the article.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Premier event for EHS professionals and semiconductor manufacturers
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive