December 4, 2015 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
CFSI Releases Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) Version 4.01b
December 04, 2015｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
On November 16, the Conflict Free Sourcing Initiative (CFSI) released CMRT 4.01b, an update from CMRT 4.01 which was released in May.
With the release, CFSI writes: "CFSI strongly encourages the use of CMRT 4.0 or later for the current reporting year, calendar year 2015. Suppliers responding to new requests should use the latest version (CMRT 4.01b)."
The only change to the CMRT 4.01b is an updated smelter list. The new CMRT 4.01b forms can be downloaded here.
Compliance data from 2015 is due to be filed with the SEC by May 31, 2016 for companies affected by the conflict minerals law. We can help collect and validate your conflict minerals data with our Conflict Minerals data services, Smelter Validation service, and Conflict Minerals Module GreenData Manager software.
For existing GreenSoft customers
Larry Yen, President of GreenSoft Technology, Inc. says of the release:
"Our data collection team is preparing to start using CMRT 4.01b when performing RCOIs on behalf of our customers as part of our Conflict Minerals data services.
"And our software development team is working on updating GreenData Manager software to accept the processing of CMRT 4.01b forms, and the changes will be implemented soon."
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!
CMRT 6.01 and CRT 2.11 Available for Download
Join us at the RMI conference on October 21-22 for Conflict Minerals