May 9, 2016 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
CFSI Releases CMRT Version 4.10 for Conflict Minerals Reporting
Conflict Free Sourcing Initiative (CFSI) has released Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) version 4.10, an update from CMRT 4.01b which was released in November 2015.
CFSI lists some of the "major changes" included in CMRT 4.10:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755
- Additions and clarifications in the instructions and definitions
- Smelter List Tab: Re-introduction of “smelter not yet identified”
- Smelter List Tab: Inclusion of drop down menu for smelter ID that triggers auto-population of columns B to J
- Translation improvements and addition of Turkish language
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List as of March 23, 2016
- Updated lists and corrections
- ASCII character set alignment
CFSI strongly encourages the use of CMRT 4.10 for the current reporting year: 2015. Compliance data from 2015 is due to be filed with the SEC by May 31, 2016 for companies affected by the conflict minerals law.
The new CMRT 4.10 forms can be downloaded here.
With the due date for 2015 reporting at the end of this month, there is no time to delay. We will provide you with a free risk assessment when you submit your information. Our Conflict Minerals data services and Smelter Validation service enables you to focus on your core competencies while we collect and validate your conflict minerals data.
For existing GreenSoft customers
Existing clients of GreenSoft can rest easy knowing that the GreenSoft software development team and data collection team will take care of this update for you.
Larry Yen, President of GreenSoft Technology, Inc. says of the release:
“Our software development team is preparing to update GreenData Manager software to accept the processing of CMRT 4.10 forms, and our data collection team is preparing to start using CMRT 4.10 when performing RCOIs on behalf of our customers as part of our Conflict Minerals data services. The changes will be implemented in the near future.”
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Extended Minerals Reporting Template (EMRT) 1.2 now available to download
Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) 6.3 now available to download
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
CMRT 6.22 now available for download
Join GreenSoft Technology for Responsible Minerals Initiative’s Best Event Of The Year!