April 2, 2019 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Announcing our Regulatory Update for Electronics Producers Webinar
Registration now open to learn what's new and what's changed with global environmental product regulations
We're excited to announce the next webinar in our ongoing educational webinar series: Regulatory Update for Electronics Producers.
Hosted by Randy Flinders, this webinar will cover what's new and what's changed with regulations such as EU REACH, EU RoHS, CA Prop 65 and others.
Randy will review the latest developments for the regulations and provide detailed examples and explanations of what your company needs to do to ensure you're complying with the latest versions of the regulations.
The webinar will cover:
- New products coming into scope for EU RoHS
- Status of EU RoHS Exemption expirations and renewals
- Upcoming expansion of REACH SVHC reporting requirements under EU Waste Directive
- Latest CA Prop 65 updates and changes
- The latest updates on IPC-1752A, IPC-1754, and IEC 62474
- A summary on the new UAE RoHS requirements, and
- An update in the emerging Brazil RoHS requirements.
Anyone who deals with product compliance at their company is encouraged to attend. Quality managers, engineers, purchasers, product managers and upper management at electronics manufacturers and other product manufacturers or distributors will benefit from attending.
We will be holding two sessions of the webinar on Tuesday, May 21st. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today: Register Now
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar