May 16, 2022 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Watch on Demand: Regulatory Update for Electronics Producers Webinar
Watch now in our Webinar Archive to get the latest updates on critical regulations for manufacturers
The Regulatory Update for Electronics Producers webinar is now available to view on-demand in our Webinar Archive.
Multiple changes are in the works for regulations affecting electronics producers.
During this educational webinar, host Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist for GreenSoft Technology, provides viewers with all the latest updates including:
- California Proposition 65: Short-form warning label changes
- EU RoHS: Exemption statuses for common exemptions such as 6c, 7a, 7c1
- PFAS: A summary of various PFAS “forever chemicals” regulations around the globe
- TSCA: Deadline changes for the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- And other regulatory updates.
Plus, attendees were able to ask Randy their questions during a live Q&A session, which are answered in the recording.
Watch the webinar today in our Webinar Archive.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar