September 19, 2022 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Watch On-Demand: Ask the Experts Webinar
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
On September 15, GreenSoft Technology teamed up with professionals representing perspectives from leading experts in data collection, testing, consulting, and producers to share their knowledge and expertise in our Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar.
The webinar is now available to watch on-demand in our Webinar Archive and on our YouTube channel.
Attendees from global electronics manufacturers and other companies had the opportunity to ask questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP Database, U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), California Proposition 65, Conflict Minerals and more.
The webinar’s expert panel included:
- Geoffrey Bock, Business Development & Sales, TUV Rheinland of North America, Inc.
- Michael Kirschner, President, Design Chain Associates, LLC
- Mark Frimann, Product Compliance Manager, Wolfspeed
- Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist, GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Watch the recording now in our Webinar Archive to gain valuable insight on regulations affecting electronics manufacturers.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
A new tool to connect Windchill PLM with GreenData Manager (GDM) software for streamlined data management
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Premier event for EHS professionals and semiconductor manufacturers
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains