January 12, 2014 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
RoHS Exemptions Updated
January 12, 2014｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
The European Commission published the following new RoHS exemptions in the Official Journal of the European Union in January 2014:
- Added new RoHS exemption 1(g) to Annex III for mercury in lamps.
- Amended the text for RoHS exemption 12 in Annex IV for Medical Devices and Monitoring and Control Instruments to also include NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) and FTMS (Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometer) detectors within the scope of this exemption.
- Added 14 new RoHS exemptions to Annex IV for Medical Devices and Monitoring and Control Instruments.
The updates can be found here: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2014:004:FULL:EN:PDF.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
June 6, 2022
6 products removed from market due to EU RoHS and EU POPs violations
March 28, 2022
EU REACH, EU RoHS and EU POPs violations found in electronic products, forcing withdrawal from market
March 22, 2022
European Commission launches public consultation to review and improve EU RoHS Directive
March 8, 2022
EU RoHS Annex III exemptions list updated with 12 changes to exemptions involving Mercury in lamps
January 11, 2022
4 Products Recalled in European Markets