April 9, 2012 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Replacements for Non-Compliant Parts–RoHS and REACH SVHC
What do you do when your supplier cannot provide RoHS and/or REACH/SVHC-compliant parts? Or what do you do when your supplier is unable to provide information so that you can make a declaration?
It might be time to change suppliers.
GreenSoft has been collecting data on compliant/non-compliant suppliers for a decade. We've developed an extensive list of suppliers that can and will provide information. We've collected full material declarations and REACH SVHC and RoHS certifications from hundreds of suppliers in 19 categories, including:
Contact GreenSoft today if you'd like help with any of these categories.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library