May 26, 2020 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
ITI & IPC Virtual Conference
ITI & IPC Critical Environmental Requirements for Electronics Conference – June 9th
Join us for the annual ITI & IPC Critical Environmental Requirements for Electronics Conference on June 9.
This year the conference will be held virtually, and we will be displaying our new SCIP Database Solution at the conference.
The four-and-a-half hour virtual event will host a stellar line-up of experts and professionals to help you stay current on global environmental regulations and issues such as RoHS, TSCA, standards as solutions, chemical strategies for sustainability, and more.
Randy Flinders, GreenSoft’s Compliance Specialist, will present our SCIP Database Solution, which combines the power of our data collection and validation services with a new SCIP module for our award-winning GreenData Manager software.
Tune in to see how we are leveraging our time-proven data collection and processing infrastructure with our "Once-an-Article (O5A)" capable GreenData Manager software to provide a true end-to-end SCIP Database Solution unlike any other.
The virtual conference will be held from 11:00am to 3:30pm EDT on Tuesday, June 9. Registration is now open online.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Join RMI’s biggest event of the year, focused on corporate social responsibility and global supply chains
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
Get the latest information on chemical restrictions in electronics and electricals