October 8, 2021 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Watch on Demand: UK RoHS Webinar
GreenSoft Technology Invites You To View the UK RoHS Educational Webinar!
On September 30, GreenSoft Technology hosted an educational webinar on the UK RoHS regulations.
Introduction to UK RoHS is now available to view on-demand in our Webinar Archive.
Learn everything you need to know about the UK’s recently amended RoHS Regulations, which take effect in January 2023.
Tailored specifically for electronics manufacturers, this webinar provides detailed information on UK RoHS, including:
- The UKCA mark – UK’s version of the EU’s CE Mark
- Implementation deadlines
- Scope and product categories
- Restricted substances and thresholds
- Exemptions – what are the differences between EU RoHS and UK RoHS?
- Drafting your UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- Requirements for Northern Ireland vs Great Britain – what are the differences?
Plus, we’ve compiled a Q&A and Resources document providing answers to questions asked by attendees during the webinar, as well as useful links to regulatory documentation.
You can access the Q&A and Resources document to download and view the webinar recording in our Webinar Archive.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Staying Ahead of the Game: Using Full Material Declaration (FMD) Data to Ensure Compliance with Current and Future Regulations
Download our new White Paper on green compliance management best practices for component manufacturers today!
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Extended Minerals Reporting Template (EMRT) 1.2 now available to download
Two proposals in the works to add substances to EU REACH SVHC and Annex XIV
A new tool to connect Windchill PLM with GreenData Manager (GDM) software for streamlined data management