October 8, 2021 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Watch on Demand: UK RoHS Webinar
GreenSoft Technology Invites You To View the UK RoHS Educational Webinar!
Introduction to UK RoHS is now available to view on-demand in our Webinar Archive.
Learn everything you need to know about the UK’s recently amended RoHS Regulations, which take effect in January 2023.
Tailored specifically for electronics manufacturers, this webinar provides detailed information on UK RoHS, including:
- The UKCA mark – UK’s version of the EU’s CE Mark
- Implementation deadlines
- Scope and product categories
- Restricted substances and thresholds
- Exemptions – what are the differences between EU RoHS and UK RoHS?
- Drafting your UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- Requirements for Northern Ireland vs Great Britain – what are the differences?
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
August 4, 2022
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar
August 2, 2022
Watch on-demand: The Essential Guide to Full Material Declaration (FMD) webinar
June 28, 2022
Provisional deal to add 6 substance groups to list of restricted substances under EU POP agreed upon
June 13, 2022
EU REACH SVHC List now contains 224 Substances
June 6, 2022
6 products removed from market due to EU RoHS and EU POPs violations