Full Material Declaration (FMD)
April 13, 2022 | Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
The Essential Guide to Full Material Declaration Webinar
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
Maintaining Full Material Declaration (FMD) data on your products is key to streamlining product compliance.
In this educational webinar, host Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist for GreenSoft Technology, will share the benefits of FMD with you, and provide best practices for incorporating FMD data into your product environmental compliance strategy.
With FMD data, you can not only validate your products for common regulations such as EU REACH and EU RoHS, but you can also validate for non-standard regulations such as the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR), automotive industry IMDS requirements, and unique customer requirements.
However, material declarations come in many forms, and not all FMDs are created equal. During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to validate supplier FMDs for trustworthiness
- How to leverage FMDs as evidence of compliance for regulations such as EU RoHS and EU REACH
- How FMD can assist in REACH SVHC once-an-article analysis
- How disclosed proprietary substances impact FMD value and how to deal with them
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn the essential guide to FMD data and ask Randy your questions during a live Q&A session.
Register now to save your spot!
Thursday, June 30
Two session times available:
- 4:00pm CEST/10:00am EDT/7:00am PDT - Register online
- 8:00pm CEST/2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT - Register online
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.
Subscribe to our Blog
Blog Search & Categories
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- California Proposition 65
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- CE Mark
- Certificate of Compliance
- China RoHS
- Component Disclosure Module
- Conflict Minerals – Canada
- Conflict Minerals – EU
- Conflict Minerals – U.S.
- eCMA Forms
- EN 50581/EN IEC 63000:2018
- EU Battery Directive
- EU Green Deal
- EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Regulation
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- EU Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- French Environmental Labeling Requirements
- Full Material Declaration (FMD)
- GreenData Manager Software
- GreenSoft Data Services
- GreenSoft Technology
- Hosted GreenData Manager (GDM) Software
- iGDM Component Database Search
- IPC-1752A Viewer
- JGPSSI & JIG-101
- Korea REACH
- SCIP Database
- Trade Shows
- U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- UK RoHS
- White Paper Library
Discover the benefits of using Full Material Declaration (FMD) data to manage your product compliance and supply chain data collection
Learn what’s new and what’s changing in 2023 for environmental regulations
Register now to learn everything you need to know for environmental compliance in 2023
Environmental Compliance: Ask the Experts webinar now available to view on-demand in the Webinar Archive
Bring your questions on EU RoHS, EU REACH, SCIP, TSCA, Prop 65 and more to this live webinar